Nonprofit Explore is a site dedicated to the exploration, investigation and discussion of charity, philanthropy and the nonprofit sector and we welcome and encourage genuine, sensible, suitable and sensitive participation.
To ensure the integrity of the site, and a safe place for everyone, we review all content prior to posting and reserve the right to moderate (edit or delete) the submitted material/comments without notice and in line with the following guidelines:
- All material/comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- All material/comments submitted are subject to moderation before publication.
- Material/comments deemed to be spam will not be published.
- Material/comments deemed to be abusive, of a questionable nature, that contain profanity and or language or concepts deemed offensive will not be published.
- Material/comments that attack any person/s or institution/s will not be published and will be deleted.
Also note: although content on this site will by its nature make reference to organisations and people, it does so by drawing on information already available in the public domain. This site does not provide professional advice and is not a substitute for professional advice. For more information see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
This Comments Policy is subject to review and change at any time.