The Nonprofit Assist service portfolio
Established in 2010 in Brisbane, Australia, Nonprofit Assist is a sole-trader social enterprise established for the express purpose of supporting small-to-medium nonprofit organisations.
The enterprise was founded by Victoria Lister, a uniquely qualified nonprofit specialist who is passionate about supporting people and organisations across the sector. Victoria provides a range of services including:
- Strategic planning services
- Annual planning days
- Service reviews
- Project reviews
- Marketing and communications
- Business writing services
- Management and change management
- Human resource management
- Staff consultation
- Client consultation
- Team development
- Board or management committee development
- Governance training
- Professional supervision services
- Facilitation services
- Confidential support with sensitive internal issues
- Well-being and self-care sessions or workshops for individuals and groups.
All Nonprofit Assist services are customisable, flexible and priced with the small-to-medium nonprofit organisation budget in mind. Contact Victoria to arrange a time to discuss your needs over the phone or in person.
Victoria also works with nonprofit people who would prefer to access confidential professional-personal support external to their organisations during times of crisis, change or growth. These sessions are offered at a reduced rate for those paying privately – see the fee schedule for more information.