The Nonprofit Assist philosophy
Nonprofit Assist exists to serve small to medium organisations wherever they are located in the nonprofit sector and whatever their form – from human service organisations and community support groups, to sporting clubs, P&C associations, industry groups and more.
It does this by:
- Working with organisations that have a similarly strong interest in serving others, by providing them with a range of professional services designed to assist them to operate with clarity, simplicity and integrity.
- Supporting individuals – at all levels and in all roles, whether undertaking paid work or volunteering in those organisations – with professional-personal development and support services.
- Bringing clarity, simplicity and integrity to the nonprofit table, locally and globally, via discussion, information sharing and questioning.
- Providing services that are fairly and responsibly priced, taking into account the needs of all parties concerned.
- Providing services with a high level of care, detail and concern for quality.
- Providing services that are free of charge, including Nonprofit Explore – a global information and discussion portal funded entirely by Nonprofit Assist.
- Retaining surplus income within the enterprise in order to make all these things happen.
Additionally, all Nonprofit Assist does is in line with a Code of Ethics and Conduct that in its whole-of-life approach to service delivery is unique – both in terms of the quality those who abide by the Code bring to what they do, and in the sense it is a code unlike any other.